It has been amazing to watch Him work. I know that He is constantly at work among us and in us, but it has been a tremendous blessing to witness His involvement in this support raising process and preparation for Spain in such a tangible and personal way.
The Lord has answered so many of our prayers. Not only has He provided nearly all the finances necessary for me to go, but He has brought it in quickly so that I am able to free up from my job and plan accordingly. I am so grateful. I have purchased my plane ticket and am due to arrive in Salamanca on the 15th of September (my original target date) to begin training!
Please pray that the rest of my time here be productive and filled with blessings as I say goodbye to people for the next 9 months. Hoping this finds each of you well.

No comments:
Post a Comment