Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm On My Way...

After finishing up with school, I was faced with the question that all recent graduates are faced with: What am I going to do now? For me, the answer had always been lingering in my mind. Missions.

While studying abroad in Spain my junior year of school, God grew a passion in me for the students that gathered in Salamanca from all around the globe to study in one of Spain's most well-known and prestigious universities, the University of Salamanca. Among the many Spanish students that enter through this ministry's doors are students from all over Europe and Latin America. It is truly in a unique location where God's Word can reach people from several different countries, cultures and backgrounds. After developing relationships with the students and a heart for the ministry there, it wasn't long before I knew God would be calling me back...

And now, the process has begun. I'm on my way. To respond to the call and passion that God has so heavily placed on my heart. I will be joining a team of missionaries dedicated to sharing the Gospel with these university students. For the first time since graduating, I feel certain about God's plan for my life. Despite the obstacles to overcome, I feel at peace about what I am doing and what God is doing in me. I'm on my way.

God has blessed me in so many ways through this process of raising support. I have met new people. I have learned new things about my brothers and sisters and about myself. I want to thank those of who have come along side me in supporting this ministry through prayer and financial support. I praise God for giving us the Church; a body of believers who set out to encourage, support and love one another. Praise Him.

Below I have posted the ministry's website. Check it out!
http://globalscopespain.org

Blessings!

No comments: